And not without error! I had woven the filler and the tabby margin when I noticed one of the ends wasn’t lifting up all the way in the shed. Holding it, I was able to follow its path back to the heddles where I saw one end had twisted around another heddle! I thought I had double checked those heddles! So everything came out and I untied that particular bunch and rethreaded the two ends and sleyed them as well. Then I wove the filler and the tabby margin once more. Not a tragedy because the selvedges looked better this second time around!
I am 20 inches into this project. It is complex. I have lost focus once and had to unweave about 8 ends and then try to find my place in the pattern which I did.