But I expected it to happen as I espied the knot this time. I thought I would weave past it, but it snapped one inch away. So I didn’t have to have the mending end going that long.
I divided this stretch into two pieces. This second one is shorter but it doesn’t matter as I am not really making anything. I will most likely finish soon. It’ll be interesting to see what I have made!
Weaving has been smooth and consistent. Selvedges look nice and straight and even.
I ordered some new fiber for new projects! One is weaving face cloths with a waffle weave. Yes, I am still fascinated with that weave. The fiber is a 10/2 cotton. The other is another set of placemats. Both projects were in Handwoven.
I also have some fiber that I want to use for another sampling project in summer and winter.
So with projects and challenges ahead, I am a happy and contented weaver!