For the most part. I have two left to hem and they all need to be ironed. But they are done! I am quite pleased. The pattern had them finishing at 12 1/4 by 12 1/4 and mine are definitely within that measurement, give or take.
The hemming went fairly smoothly! Here’s the back side of the hemming:
And here’s the front side:
Leigh’s recent collective posting on hemming really helped. What I decided to do was to sew a zig-zag on each hem, then I cut them apart. I washed them and then snipped loose ends and trimmed the edges. I hemmed with a straight stitch. And then I washed again. They just need to have an iron put to them but I consider them done!