I finished weaving this afternoon and took it off the loom.
The table runner is 32 inches. Two placemats are each about 27 inches long with the third being only 18.5 inches. The width is 14.5. I had about 34 inches in all for loom waste. So I used the full warp; it just didn’t give me what the pattern promised! The pattern never gave the measurements for on the loom; only the measurements after shrinkage and take up. I had to figure it backwards so I think I figured wrong.
Here’s what the short one looks like:
Next is to sew each end, wash, and dry. Then measure again to see what the true shrinkage is! Take up seems to only have been about 6 inches.
So it’s an odd matching set. I am planning the next set and even though it will be a different advancing twill, I can mix and match!