I finished threading the heddles. I took my time, recounted and rechecked and I feel sure all is in order.
Only one small surprise: I thought the pattern would end with a different repeat than it did. Upon recalculating, it ended just where it should! So I’m not sure why my original calculations were off. Nothing serious – I am following my own pattern and way here.
I will sley the reed next. I might be able to weave by next weekend although I am going away. Monday is a holiday though!
Weaving is going to be seriously interrupted on May 17 when we go off to Italy for almost 2 weeks! I’m hoping to leave something on the loom to come back to.