It’s the one I cut off and then totally rethreaded. That took me a bit but so well worthwhile. You can read about that adventure here.
That first placemat had measurements off the loom of 22 3/4 in length and 15 inches in width. Today, I hemmed and washed it. For some reason, the hemming was a bit of a challenge and my hemming is still kind of amateurish. The final measurements are 19.5 in length and 14 in width. This will definitely help with the current placemats I am working on!
I did not do any further weaving today but look forward to getting back to routine. We have been working hard on getting our pictures of Italy organized!