Weaving has been going so smoothly and without error that it was almost too good to be true. Alas, perhaps that allowed for the error to sneak in. It’s an extra repeat of one sequence. I did try to repair by unweaving but I didn’t unweave enough. And then, I had a broken selvedge. Sigh. The broken selvedge is fixed but the error wasn’t. I don’t think it will be too visible to the nonweaver but I am sure any weaver could pick it out!
As a break, I began the warp for the dish towels. Now that is going well! It feels like a very long time since I have warped anything and I do think it’s been since late April! Yikes.
Happy 4th of July to all and a special Happy Birthday to my husband who rather thinks the country has always done a splendid job of celebrating his birthday!