The dish towels are finished! I had a total of about 24 inches for loom waste, front and back. That shows how close I was weaving!
Here’s the runt of the family (12.75 length / 14.5 width)
The length of the dish towels is all within the 22 inch range. And the width is pretty much 14.5 inches. Hemming them was actually fun and rewarding. I am sewing straighter and have gained a lot of confidence in sewing. And I love sewing my own handwovens!
The huck weave didn’t quite do what I thought it was going to do in the front although the back is kind of neat. I wove one unique piece, using alternating stripes.
And I do remember the dish towel challenge and will take better pictures!
I have finished dressing the Dorothy, wove the header, and begun sample weaving! It’s going amazingly well! Tension is off a teeny bit but I think it’s because the Dorothy is a teeny bit warped, bent. It’s so much fun to weave so small! I didn’t think I would enjoy it but I do!