I have finished threading the new project of placemats. And discovered I was short two ends! So added them with individual weights. I haven’t quite done this before except when repairing an end. I imagine I can just weave the added ends in! Next is sleying the reed.
And you can be sure I am doublechecking my threading before I do that!
I also plied some blue and white fiber together. It did not pass the balance test but it looks good! I have set the twist with a soak. I’m coming to the end of my fiber stash – just some little interesting bits a friend gave me. I hope to buy some more this week!
Back to work tomorrow and not as many updates as this past week!