My journey into the world of weaving

Hmmm spoke too soon

Leave a comment

I have woven about 18 inches when I noticed the threading error. It is actually captured very nicely in the header photo! Had I really looked, I would have seen it. The error was just about in the center of the warp. What should have been a threading of 1-2-1-2 was 1-2-2-1. So it was a simple fix: cutting the two errant ends and exchanging the heddles so the threading is correct.

Then just to top it off, my right selvedge broke so I had to tie that off too.

Towel One will have the error for a bit. Oh I did not even consider unweaving! Nor starting over and cutting that off. Towel One will stay with me most likely.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s