Centerweave

My journey into the world of weaving

All set to weave…but wait…

Leave a comment

It has taken me a while but the napkin project has been threaded and sleyed. I tied onto the front beam and wove a header. 8 total picks in fact and that is when I discovered not one but two threading errors! I decided to unweave and rethread the errant ends. Of course I had to add heddles to the correct shafts and of course one got placed yet again on the wrong shaft. But all is good now and I am ready to weave …. again. Better to have found before I really began weaving!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s