I finished the sixth napkin today – plaid bird’s eye. It was a bit of complex weaving with the plaid pattern and doing the correct number of ends in each color.
The 7th will be simple. I am thinking even of plain weave in the dark green.
I have just finished preparing the warp of the next project. It is going to be a scarf and I have use two different yarns for the warp, both handspun. One does seem a bit elastic so that will be interesting. I’ll dress the Tools of the Trade loom with this project.
I am spinning some Ashford 100% Corriedale top. My niece gave my sister and I a kit which we split. So I have lots of different colors to play with and blend. It will result in a very colorful yarn!