Centerweave

My journey into the world of weaving

Another error in the napkins!

Leave a comment

I had woven about 3/4 of the first napkin when my eye was caught by a discrepancy in the pattern. What! I looked closer (and this means taking my glasses off) and sure enough, an end is threaded incorrectly.

I finished number one and fixed the error by adding a heddle in the right shaft. I think it is fixed. Have woven a couple of repeats and it looks good….except for the first few picks. I am thinking seriously about doing some unweaving to fix whatever ails there. Unless I can talk myself into the fact that the hem might cover this. Hmmmm. Just about talked into that.

And this after a broken end! Which I fixed easily. Amazing how this used to be so stressful. Now I just shrug and fix. Oh well.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s